This is a major hurdle that AEG just cleared for bringing an NFL team to Los Angeles. Mark my words. It will happen, and it may happen faster than you think. Get ready for the Los Angeles Chargers.
There are pros/cons to having a team in L.A. If the team isn’t a perennial winner, they WON’T fill that stadium. I don’t care if L.A. has a population of 30 million someday. Sure the novelty of the stadium will bring the fans for the first few years, but there’s so much to do in L.A., that if the team doesn’t win consistently, the fans won’t show up.
Looks like a beautiful proposal though, a testament to modern architecture, and a fantastic location.
Here I am, a little more hair, a little more blonde, and a bit more girth, giving an on-air demo of one of the first Internet social sharing sites, my company ememories.com. Before Snapfish, Flickr, MySpace, and even Facebook, there was – ememories! Enjoy.
Brett Morrison – Official Site
The official web site of Brett Morrison, Self-Made Technology Entrepreneur.
Look around, and be sure and check out Onestop Internet, the company I co-founded with Steve Tandberg & John Tomich.
- It's COMPLETELY neglected. RT @pszmyd: @codeplex Mercurial server(s) down... aaaargh! #orchardcms 1 month ago
- Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. -Mark Twain 1 month ago
- Join us by the beach! #orchardcms http://t.co/cbpfU4Er5z 2 months ago
- All caught up with @richroll podcasts. Great stuff. Can't wait for the next episode! Food for mind and body. #PlantStrong! 2 months ago
- Another great year raising money for #stuarthouse by @JohnVarvatos @PersianGoddess http://t.co/Ypy223lVat 2 months ago
- February 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (1)
- September 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- November 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (1)